Premium-quality hose for elevated pressure and temperature applications in the pharmaceutical, food, and beverage processing industries is available from AdvantaPure. APEWF is specially engineered to handle a wide range of fluids and chemicals.
APEWF is reinforced with a wire helix, making it suitable for suction or discharge applications. The hose offers flexibility and a smooth, sanitary inner surface for unrestricted flow for uses such as washdown stations, coolant transfer, glycol lines, and others.
- Excellent chemical resistance properties make this hose ideal for many demanding applications
- Designed for suction or discharge applications
- Helical wire reinforcement helps withstand a higher level of internal pressures and maintain stated vacuum ratings
- Sanitary, smooth, white EPDM rubber core resists bacteria build-up and complies with FDA standards for use in food and beverage applications such as wine and beer, potable water, and fruit juices
- Odorless and tasteless core – fluids remain pure
- Handles a more extreme range of working temperatures than standard EPDM hoses
- Offers improved flexibility over similar fluoropolymer hoses
- Ideal for handling CIP solutions; may also be steam sterilized up to 302°F (150°C) for a maximum of 30 minutes
- Custom designed hose construction for flexibility – easily handles bends, turns, corners
- Abrasion-resistant smooth rubber cover
- Sizes range from 3/4 in. (19 mm) up to 3 in. I.D. (76 mm)
- Full line of crimp fittings and custom assemblies offered
- Add stainless steel armor casing or cuffs for an extra layer of protection from crushing, kinking, and harsh environments while still allowing flexibility
- Laser-etched stainless steel collars for quick, visual hose identification available
- Hose Track® RF Identification and Lifecycle Analysis System available – RFID tags uniquely identify individual hose assemblies, create audit trails, and track key wear-related events
APEWF-W - WIRE REINFORCEMENT - Blue Cover
*at 68°F (20° C)
NOTE: Variables that impact working pressure include the type of fluid being conveyed through the hose, its temperature, pressure, and time. Field testing is recommended. Burst pressure is greater than or equal to three times the working pressure.
Temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) up to 248°F (120°C), depending on the product being conveyed. For sterilization purposes: up to 302°F (150°C) maximum for 30 minutes.
When products are used as part of an assembly, the pressure ratings of fittings may be less than hose pressure ratings above. Please consult your sales representative.
The data listed throughout this web site is meant only as a guide to aid in design, and is believed to be reliable; however, nothing stated shall constitute a guarantee or warranty for any application. Product field-testing should be performed to find the actual values for a specific application.
Download a printable version of the APEWF Datasheet.